Our Comprehensive Dental Procedures
Dental Technology at Its Best!
Perimeter Dental Group in Dublin, OH, offers comprehensive dental procedures while combining state-of-the-art dental technology with experienced professionals. We provide excellent care using the most recent advances in dentistry. That means superior diagnostic evaluations, early detection and prevention of dental issues and less time at the dentist for you. Early detection and treatment will improve overall oral health and cost you less.
New materials and procedures make a beautiful smile available for everyone. We offer treatments for gaps, chips and other flaws to improve your less-than-perfect smile right in our office.
- Tooth Whitening
- All Porcelain Crowns
- Porcelain Veneers
- Tooth Colored Fillings
A modern approach to straightening teeth using a series of aligners custom created for you. The aligner trays are smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible. Worn over your teeth, the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place.
Get the smile you've always wanted without brackets, wire and discomfort. Ask Dr. Scurria if Invisalign is right for you!
3D Cone Beam Machine
Our most exciting new piece of technology is a new panoramic and 3D cone beam machine. It replaced our old panoramic x-ray machine. This machine gives us the ability to see your head and neck anatomy creating a much better diagnosis. We have purchased the machine that emits the lowest level of radiation on the market with the clearest images.
Intra-oral Dental Camera
- A tiny digital camera allows close examination of each tooth.
- Magnified images are projected onto a monitor so you see what Dr. Scurria sees.
- Allows early detection of broken or worn fillings, worn sealants, and cracked or broken teeth.
- Patient Benefits: Less long-term damage to teeth and gums, and fewer visits to the dentist.
- Air abrasion technology that removes tooth decay and prepares teeth for procedures.
- No heat, no sound, no pressure, no vibration.
- Reduces need for anesthesia.
- Leave much more of the healthy tooth undisturbed.
- Patient Benefits: No drilling! Most patients say it is painless. We can treat multiple sites in one visit which means fewer dental appointments for you.
Our goal for every patient is a healthy smile that lasts a lifetime. Daily care, good nutrition and periodic check-ups and cleanings help maintain your dental health.
- Thorough Cleanings
- Low Radiation Digital X-Rays
- Patient Education
- Fluoride Treatments
- Periodontal Therapy
- Drill-less Dentistry
- Intra-oral Dental Camera
- Restorative Dentistry
Perimeter Dental Group's restorative dental services are for those patients who need additional care to improve their dental health. We offer a full line of professional services that restore and improve teeth.
- Implant Restoration
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Crowns and Bridges
- Full and Partial Dentures
- Bite Analysis
- Root Canal Therapy
- Highest resolution digital technology available.
- Reduces patient exposure to X-rays by as much as 90%.
- Eco friendly. No film to develop, no chemicals to dispose.
- Patient Benefits: Early detection of tooth and gum issues, significant health benefits versus traditional X-Rays, can dramatically reduce the consequences of undetected tooth and gum issues.
“Excellent dental office with a wonderful staff: welcoming, professional, and personable. Appointments are on-time with little to no wait for the hygienist or Dr. Scurria. I recommend this practice without hesitation.” Kim D.