Information About Our Dental Practice
As part of our patient services we will gladly discuss your treatment and answer any questions you may have relating to the cost of treatment. To keep dental costs down while maintaining the highest level of professional care, our dental practice in Dublin, OH, offers several payment arrangements for our patients.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa or Discover Card, Cash and personal check.
- Payment can be made through CareCredit. CareCredit is bank financing for qualifying patients who prefer additional time to pay their balance. It is a revolving line of credit through a local bank. It is designed to meet the needs of our patients and is ideal for elective procedures, emergency care, and treatment not covered by insurance and co-payments. CareCredit is available with 3, 6, and 12 month interest free payments.
- Fees for cosmetic services are due in full at the time service is rendered.
- We understand that your schedule may change. If you will not be able to keep a scheduled appointment we request 24 hour advance notice. That allows us to accommodate other patients. You may incur a fee of $50 for broken appointments without a 24 hour notice.
- A $30 fee will be assessed for all personal checks returned unpaid due to non-sufficient funds.
Please review our Financial Policy to learn more. You can download a printable copy of it here.
We are committed to providing you with the best possible care. If you have dental insurance, we will help you receive your maximum allowable benefits. In order to do this, we need your assistance, and your understanding of our financial policy. We will be happy to process your insurance claim. If there are any changes in your employment or insurance carrier please notify us immediately so we may update our records.
Please review our Financial and Dental Insurance Policy to learn more. You can download a printable copy of it here.
Thank You For Your Consideration
For additional information or to discuss your questions in confidence, call our office at (614) 766-5277.
“Excellent dental office with a wonderful staff: welcoming, professional, and personable. Appointments are on-time with little to no wait for the hygienist or Dr. Scurria. I recommend this practice without hesitation.” Kim D.