A High Quality Dental Bridge to Replace a Missing Tooth
Designed to close the gap left behind by a missing tooth, a dental bridge is a replacement tooth that is anchored to supporting teeth or another adjacent dental implant. Perimeter Dental has the experience and expertise to place fixed dental bridges and restore your smile!
Bridging the Gap: A Look At The Dental Bridge Process
To kick off the dental bridge treatment, we will have a one-on-one consultation to decide if this is the best solution for you and/or if you need another potential extraction to make room or a dental implant to support the dental bridge.
The Importance of Replacing a Missing Tooth
- Improve the aesthetic appeal of your mouth & boost confidence
- Restore the ability to comfortably chew
- Restore the ability to properly speak
- Mitigate shifting & misalignment caused by a missing tooth
- Prevent erosion of the bone that surrounds the impacted area
Have additional questions about dental bridges? Ready to bridge the gap of a missing tooth and restore your smile?